Saturday, October 16, 2010

Perfect Party Dress

One thing that you have to know about me is that I love fashion and I am an Apparel Design major at LSU. I love my major and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me.



2c1a40e82fd82fc1_00320m.xlarge.jpg
Fall 2010

 I am obsessed with this dress by Prada. I love the design of it. It's such a simple hourglass silhouette. The ruffles and the rounded cutout give it such an unexpected, feminine touch. This dress would be perfect for a party in the winter with some shear black tights paired with some funky high heel ankle boots. In the spring, simply pair it with some strappy black flats. And don't forget those pearl stud earrings!  So classic yet so unique! :)


1 comment:

  1. YAYYY welcome to the blog world! you are going to love it. and kill us because your grades will suffer, you will stay up all night looking a blogs of people you do not even know, and then wake up the next day and do it all again!

    ReplyDelete